Monday 5 November 2012

TAG TUESDAY - MOON AND STARS

This weeks Tag Tuesday theme is anything to do with the moon and stars.
I made two tags using a wonderful old book from the late 1800's that I found in a charity shop, about the Heavens.
The splodges on the right hand tag are gold leaf flakes - I just could not get them to look gold and shimmery in the photographs!



In keeping with the Tag Tuesday theme I photographed the face of our old grandfather clock - I rather like the sun and moon dial (although only the stars were visible when I took the photo).
I am linking this to Color Me Weekly.



3 comments:

  1. Oh those tags are fabulous and I love the ornate details from the grandfather clock and the colours you extracted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tags are amazing.... love all the watch parts - I bet that book is divine!!!

    I try not to be envious but I LOVE your grandfather clock and its testing my envy resisting qualities.... what a beautiful face.

    Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful! I love celestial themes. Your tags are fantastic, and I think I see some similarities in style with your grandfather clock.

    ReplyDelete