At the risk of being predictable, here is my work desk for WOYWW this week, and once more I have my index cards for the ICAD challenge - only 4 this week as I have had a lot on, but I'm pleased I managed that many! I kept them fairly simple and used a combination of machine and hand stitching, with a few very small matt black beads. On my learning curve this week I discovered that if you sew your stitches too close together on card you end up with the piece of embroidery falling completely out of the overly perforated outline!
Close up details
OK, so it's a butterfly and not a moth - but what the heck, I love it and I think it goes well with the antique deeds. This photo influenced my colour scheme for the index cards this week - I really like the simplicity of the black, white and brown