Wednesday, 7 October 2026

WOYWW 905

 I have had so little to post lately but today I felt I needed to.  It was such a shock this week to hear that we had lost Sarah.  She had done a wonderful job of running WOYWW after taking over from Julia a couple of years ago, and I was so saddened to hear of her loss.


I'm sorry I don't have a desk photo to post but I hope the flowers are the next best thing. 

My thoughts are with Sarah's family, her close friend Eva, and all the Deskers who knew her and are missing her. 

https://stamping-ground.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. What beautiful flowers. Perfect for today.
    Hugs,
    Annie x #8

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty flowers - they lift the spirits don't they. It's been a sad few days and hard to get my head around. Sarah deserved a long and happy retirement but it wasn't to be . Now, strangely your link on Julia's post took me to my blog. Is it me or is it you! Technology defeats me most days 😀x x Jo 🌈

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers, Diane, and so perfect for today . Sending love and hug 🫂💕 I too tried to pop across from the link but it took me back to my blog ... technology has a mind all of it's own at times 😊😘 xxxx

    ReplyDelete