Wednesday 16 October 2024

Mini Grid Collages - Landscapes and WOYWW

It really has been a struggle lately to find the motivation to be creative - I've had a lot of other things going on and and my studio has been sadly neglected.  However I decided to use my little pot of prompts and this set of mini collages developed from the theme of landscapes and the colour brown - two prompts that so nicely went together!  I have a feeling I'll continue with this as I enjoyed the colours so much and have an awful lot of left over home made papers!





 





I'm linking up with Sarah for WOYWW this week.




3 comments:

  1. Sending love and hugs Diana, you have been missed especially for the 800th edition a couple of weeks back. I do hope that things have settled down for you now. The little landscapes are lovely, it’s amazing a single colour range can yield so much beauty.
    Hugs LLJ 6 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Diana I know exactly what you mean, I find I want to be at my desk being creative but actually it’s easier to slog on with other stuff than summon my mojo, then I find myself complaining about lack of time for myself. Bart says no one cares if I do or don’t spend time crafting, so what’s the prob? GUILT. When there’s lots to be done it doesn’t feel right. Hateful that guilt thing! Hope you’re finding your way out of the woods now, these little collages are just lovely and really give me the impression of calm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little collages are gorgeous....I think we are all struggling to be creative at the mo. Hopefully it will return soon.
    Hugs,
    Annie x #11

    ReplyDelete